Is posting JPG's here OK?

Is posting JPG's here OK? I've asked a couple of wiring question and presenting a picture would clarify my current setting.
Can't be done!
Can't be done!

It CAN be done, it SHOULDN'T be done

The preferred method is to post it to one of the "binary groups" (alt.binaries.*), or to an ftp server, and then post a link to it here.
If you can't manage either one, go ahead and try posting it to this group, but many ISPs these days are blocking binary attachments outside alt.binaries.
A post today referred to alt.binaries.test (I believe) where some details were posted on a woodworking project he was describing.

John wrote:

No but you can post a link.
http://home.columbus.rr.com/sligo /
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

And then some idiots wrote,
It can't be done .........
It shouldn't be done ............
It both can't and shouldn't be done ........
etc.
Post a link to a url where your jpgs are. It is done all the time. Your ISP may have just such a service, or they have many such sites on the Internet.
Steve
John,
Don't post binary files to a non-binary newsgroup. What you can do, however, is post your images to the web and post links to them in your posts.
There are a few good free image hosting sites. I recommend http://www.imageshack.us /. Just upload an image file there, and it will spit out a URL to use.
Hope this helps.

Post your photos to a photo hosting service(free) and then post the links to the saved photos.
try www.tinypic.com
You might be surprised with what you get for free. ;)
hth,
tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com