Is Extend rust inhibitor still made? Can't find it.

I used to be able to get this stuff everywhere but yesterday went to Home Depot, Lowes, WalMart, Target, Walgreens and couldn't find it. Is it still made? I thought it worked great.

Look in an auto parts store. EXTEND in made by Loctite Corp., so you can check the web site.
http://www.loctite.com/int_henkel/loctite_us/index.cfm ?
-- Oren
Look in the rustoleum paint section. THey make a very similar product. Called Rust Reformer. Supposedly converts rust back to base metal which I think is the same thing Extend did. Goes on white dries black.

also check out the Loctite web site and see if they list any venders for Extend

on 8/14/2007 7:02 AM Doc said the following:

http://www.loctite.com/int_henkel/loctite_us/index.cfm?&pageid &layout=3
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY