Iron stains in Toilet

WHat is good for removal of these stains. TRied the over the counter stuff but no luck. Would muriac acid work?
Thanks for any help

Search for muriatic acid here in the past two weeks.
But personally before I used it, I would use "acidic toilet bowl cleaner" For one thing, some of it comes in gel or semi-gel that won't run down into the water quickly. Home Depot or Lowes has a product like this called.Zep, maybe a house brand.
Before that I used something in a green 9and yellow) bottle. The brand is still available but I never see the toilet bowl cleaner.

I used to get iron stains everywhere our well water touched, including the toilet. CLR seemed to be the only over the counter stuff that worked - still took a fair amount of effort to scrub off the stains.
I recently discovered they make a product that is made for just this and I tried it and it works great. It's called a Pumice Stone. Sounds like a dumb name and something you wouldn't want to use on a toilet but believe me, it works....and it's cheap also. Lowes/Home Depot sales them in the cleaning area.
Ronbo wrote:

Super Iron Out followed by a pumice stone if needed.

Another endorsement for pumice stone. Works like a charm. Gets up under the rim, where all kinds of yeccch accumulate.
Also use bleach; don't let it work too long.
Homeowner