IPEX Supplier Canada?

Hello, I am looking for suppliers that sell ipex pipe and fittings. I would like to be able to order it online if possible.

in "ipex canada supplier" and found this http://www.canaplus.com/english/fournisseurs/fournisseur_annee.htm Found the companies website http://www.ipexinc.com/Content/en_ca/index.asp You could ask them for distributors.
A little more poking around I found something called ipex home rite. Seems DIY oriented water supply solutions. They have a retail locator http://www.ipexhomerite.com/Content/Common/7_0_Retailer_Locator/index.asp
Good luck and a thanks would be nice.