Installation of a Ductless Mini-Split System?

Page 2 of 5

No, that's where you blow it, as I didn't say it was still a LL, Asshole!

Then you better get some more training. Cause it can and does happen. (not that I'm saying it happens in this case, but your general statement is incorrect)

Lack of competence... Yeah, right. I see where you clearly pass all my questions, because you CAN'T answer them! But, I figured as much, since you can't even comprehend this thread correctly.
Is Stormy your brother?
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:29:58 -0500, kjpro wrote:

Oh look, you've found someone to argue with. Who'd have thought that possible, LMAO!
Clark wrote:

And actually "CLARK" - liquid lines "can" sweat when the subcooling reaches a temperature below the dew point. And yes, they [the liquid line] doesn't necessarily have to have adibiatic expansion to sweat. Just meet the dew point. Which BTW is not that hard to do. You can have a liquid line heat exchanger that uses suction gas to sub-cool the line and as a result - sweat.
So you are not on the mark that when you make a general statement that the liquid line is sweating, which in the case of a mini-split is not what leaves the outdoor section BTW - it's actually a part of the distributor feed heading to the evaporator. Calling it a liquid line is actuall not accurate [there would be a 75% liquid / 25% vapor mix in the small line and 100% vapor / gas in the large suction line.]
And BTW you as well entered this discussion, you not event he O.P. so go pound sand.
--
Zyp

Har, har. You won't find an expensive heat exchanger on a mini-split. Better look up the meaning of "sub-cool" while your looking for more facts to argue with.

I'm the one who said a liquid line wouldn't be sweating. Got it?

Your reading skills need work, son. I'm the one who said it couldn't be a liquid line and jkpro asked why. OBTW, no one is going to run a multi-phase high pressure line so you're going to have to back up that claim with some technical literature.

Don't tell me what to do dumb ass.
So tell me Zyp, why are you attempting to come to kjpro's rescue? I mean it's obvious he needs help and all but why you? It seems to me that you are going way out of your way to embarrass yourself while trying to support a fellow nobody on the internet.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

No, I said that a liquid line wouldn't sweat. It's a subtle difference so maybe you should get some help to understand it.

No you didn't. You asked a question because you don't understand the system.

You clearly have not clue. I've pointed out your ignorance and incompetence. Nothing you can do about it but run around in circles and deny. Sorry but that's just the way it is.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Why did you pass up your chance to shine, Lucy?

And WHERE did I call is a LL? I didn't!
But understand this, a LL can and will sweat under the right conditions.

No, I asked because you said they were more than a little different. Try and keep up and get the facts straight.

And you're so competent, that you run around and side-step ALL of the questions I ask to you. Which, BTW,doesn't mean I don't know the answers. That's a pure sign that you don't know your head from a hole in the ground. Go ahead and run around and spew your shit all over, I'll make sure that I point out your incompetence.

the
somebody
by
are
your
again,
post,
would
here
(larger).
system
another
someone
liquid
sweat.
can
so
most
line
mix
be
My facts are straight, son. You clearly don't know what's going on now.

support
that
ground.
Good luck, you'll need it.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

with
Wrong again, think what you wish... but I never ONCE called it a LL on the mini-split.

Yup ya did. It was when you ask why I knew that it wasn't a liquid line if it was sweating. Got it?
Neener, neener, neener! Can't just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj's an clueless retard, kj's an clueless retard! Neener, neener, neener!
I post, you dance. Don't you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I post, you dance. Don't you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---