Input needed re new power washer

I am getting ready to paint my house. Stucco. The paint is about 12 years old and not in pristine condition.
Harborfreight sells a power washer for 79.99: 2 Hp motor, 1300 PSI, 1.7 GPM
Would something like this be suitable for cleaning stucco and removing dead paint?
Thanks
--
Walter
www.rationality.net

Walter R. wrote:

First determine what kind of stucco you have and what condition it is in. You can easily damage stucco with any power washer.
Second I would recommend renting the proper washer in the ideal size for the job. Harbor freight stuff can be useful, but it is not usually of very good quality. Renting a really good unit is going to make that part of your prep much easier.
Note: My comments are based on the assumption that power washing of any stucco is a good idea. I do know it is not recommended for some stuccos.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit