ice maker stuck

Hi, I got a plastic back caught in my ice maker. It's a Sears icemaker. Any suggestions on how I can get it out? I'm currently defrosting my freezer hoping the ice melts and I can hopefully yank the plastic out.
If not, I can use help on unscrewing the ice maker from the mount.
Thanks.
It was easier than I thought to get the plastic out. However, I notice my manual doesn't give me much info. I'd be interested in knowing how to take it apart if anyone has the time to point me to a web site or give me the info.
It's model number is 2539768381

Gee, sorry chief, my refrigeration training only went to model #2539768380 but not as far as 2539768381.
Ice makers.... there's a whole bunch of different designs. Best bet is to call an appliance guy. Hint: Sears is always more expensive than the local small town guy. And small town guys can get Sears parts, too. Sears parts are more expensive, too.
Hint#2: Don't buy Sears products.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Taking the icemaker apart?? Or taking the icemaker out of the freezer section??
jeff.