I've Aerated, Now What?

Hi - I've just had my lawn aerated for the first time in a long while. What should I do now? I'd appreciarte any advice and opinions including specific products (seed, etc.) if possible that I should use.
Thanks Garrett

thats the great thing about aeration. nothing much to do, you just sit back and watch the grass grow.
depends on what is wrong with the grass and what has not been done in 6, 12, 24 months...
tterrag smis wrote:

Did this person just aerate for the hell of it? Typically there are reasons why you do stuff like that
tterrag smis wrote:

Fill the holes with Gypsum to help break up the clay/gumbo.
tterrag smis wrote:

Aerate means letting air get to the roots. Why would you want to punch holes and fill them back in? There is nothing else to do.
Bob S.