Re: Fertilized, then aerated?

You're right, it can. If I were doing that sort of thing regularly,

> I'd expect problems. It was a one-time deal in soil that was extremely > depleted. > > > I'm trying to help people here, your recipe for disaster needs > > to be pointed out. > > steve >

You must remember that people look here for real advice. :)

Reply to
Steveo

Thanks to everyone for your input. I will try to be patient while my yard recovers from my enthusiastic but uninformed lawncare. In the meantime I will put your suggestions into practice and hope for the best!

JG

Reply to
LeeAnne