I proclaim that alt.hvac is now to become a home owner's forum

Page 1 of 2
and as the founder of the group, I get to determine whether this group is for home owners or not!
(what? you say I didn't start the group? well, Paul did not start the group either, but he thinks that by falsely claiming that he did, he can therefore make up bogus "rules", such as no home owner questions. So, on equal authority, I am now proclaiming alt.hvac to be a home owner's forum from now on!)
so please, calling all home owners, please post your questions to alt.hvac !!

That's bullshit.
Everyone knows that *I* started this group..... Shortly after I started the Internet.
While very amusing and clearly designed to attract the ire (successfully) of a few from that group, there really is a sufficient number of HVAC professionals that do answer posts here.

That doesn't seem to be good enough for some. They want to be able to post wherever they want to. Those get fed to the minions.
--

Paul\'s cat got a furball and kept saying weasel\'s name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*
Bill, unfortunately,(fortunately) these newsgroups are open to all. Clearly there are folks out there who's only objective is to piss you off. Ignore them, in time they'll go away... I promise

That's ok. I like yanking their chains. I've liked rattles since I can remember. :-) The ones who like to tell us what alt.hvac should be probably post plumbing questions in the alt.cooking group.
Emeril and Betty C. probably slap the shit out of them there too.
--

Paul\'s cat got a furball and kept saying weasel\'s name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*

This is Turtle.
Your speaking to one of the biggest silent trolls at alt.hvac. also he has a HVAC in his e-mail address but he is not in the HVAC business but just trolling to the groups. Your being trolled right now. Watch the Flames now.
TURTLE

Wake up from your nap weasel? I'm sure he's rather listen to an old unlicensed hack like you. Using motor oil in vacuum pumps, never cleaning copper, overcharging systems, throwing parts at a unit till it runs... Tell some more stories weasel. Some of the stupid and dangerous shit you're posted over the years gets a good laugh around here. I'm sure many will be interested.
--

Paul\'s cat got a furball and kept saying weasel\'s name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*

Look fruit. Instead of digging your ass and typing bullshit. Why don't you learn to play russian roulette. You only need a paypal account and a gun. I have $5 says you're too big a pussy to pull the trigger.
--

Paul\'s cat got a furball and kept saying weasel\'s name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*
papaya wrote:

    It might as well be a home owners news group, since I have yet to see a constructive post by Paul to even a HVAC professional. He seems to need an attitude adjustment. Perhaps it is because no one will hire someone like him to do work for them, and he sits by his computer doing the only thing he does well. Criticize!
    On the other hand perhaps he is incarcerated, pissed off at the world, and has lots of time on his hands? That could explain his "Feed an animal that needs you today," comment.
    Finally, I have read many comments suggesting that a professional be called to solve a problem. This is probably good advice in most situations, but with people like Paul acting like smart asses, is it any wonder that a homeowner is leery of calling a pro to solve their problem? If I were in such a business I would try to project an image of concern and honesty. Calling the potential customer names, does not make him want to hire the name caller.
Ken
In article
snipped shit

Dude you haven't a clue and nobody is interested in selling you one.
--

Paul\'s cat got a furball and kept saying weasel\'s name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*

In my experience over there, I have found that for the most part people are rude, obnoxious, condescending and generally unhelpful. If that is what being a professional is, then many should beware of the hvac industry.

No, it's not a homemoaner forum and you don't have to like it nor do we have to cater to dumbass moaners and their unending stream of stupidity.
We don't mind you finger shit you haven't the tools or a clue to mess with.
We do however enjoy the pictures you generate.
http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?forumid !
--

Paul\'s cat got a furball and kept saying weasel\'s name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*
bill wrote:

    You just made his point.
Ken
In article

As long as we have to get your point eh? Well since most moaners don't take their precious time to lurk for a bit or do any research before demanding an answer to their problem. We have developed a tried and true response system that cuts through their self absorbed bullshit. We sic Paul on em.
Now before you start whining and crying about it, let me say this.
Nobody gives a shit what you think, know etc. Or that we're "rude, obnoxious, condescending and generally unhelpful". Alt.hvac is not a homeowner forum. If you still can't grasp that then print this out in braille and
--

Paul\'s cat got a furball and kept saying weasel\'s name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*

Keep it up, and your customers will.

Says who?
Nick

You confuse work with a newsgroup. Nobody is soliciting customers here. We tell the nimrods to go to alt.home.repair and if half of them lurked long enough we wouldn't have to post that half as much.

Consensus years ago. IE: http://www.hvac2.com /
You don't have to like it nicky but your retarded ass started slumming after everyone got bored of your shit in alt.sci... Go post your BASIC code BS in a programming group. Even they would have your ass after a short bit. Try GOTO: Hell Print
--

Paul\'s cat got a furball and kept saying weasel\'s name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*

We only have a consensus if everyone agrees.
Nick

You weren't invited nicky. "A" list only. Maybe next time.
--

Paul\'s cat got a furball and kept saying weasel\'s name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*

That includes everyone, then and now :-)
Nick