I need a electrican in Kansas City, MO.

I want to have a electrician look at my old House and maybe rewire it, I also want to have the ability to hook a generator to the house wiring in case of emergency. Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks
On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:05:47 -0500, thebrownie wrote:

It didn't occur to you to look in your local Yellow Pages?
Linux Registered User #327951
On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:18:47 -0500, Dan C

Yes it did but all of the contractors would not even talk to me without having a massive advance payment. And I have determined that most contractors will charge about 300% of the actual cost of the work. That's why I was asking for a electrician and not a contractor, I am retired and can't afford one of the money grubbing contractors.
On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:23:27 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:23:27 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:23:27 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:05:47 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

check out potential contractors through the Better Business Bureau website for your city http://www.bbb.org Sue(tm) Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!
On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 00:17:41 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nyc.rr.com (Curly Sue) wrote:

I am not a fool, but most contractors will charge over 300% of the actual cost for the work that is done. That's why I asked for a electrician and not a contractor.