I have a FREUS 4 ton and love it.

I've had this unit for the past 5 years and have had only minor problems with some of the electical switches. Minor repairs under warranty. My home is in Chandler AZ. the average utility bill is under $200/mo for a 2200 SF home w/ 16' vaulted ceilings. Other homes with the same size are using $350-400 on annual avg. It's more cash up front but, I will be a great investment and excellent for resale.
------------------------------------- J Gaines /\_/\ ((@v@)) ():::() VV-VV
--
+--------[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]----------------+
| Delivered via http://www.homeownershub.com |
On Sun, 09 May 2010 03:29:54 +0000, jnlgaines_at_q_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (jnlaines) wrote:

I heard FREUS went bankrupt and their warranty is no longer worth the paper it is written on. I have a Freus as does a friend of mine. He just had to pay nearly $500 to have the main pump replaced, it should have been covered by warranty.....but since teh company is kaput....
On May 8, 10:29pm, jnlgaines_at_q_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (jnlaines) wrote:

" I will be a great investment and excellect for resale" no you wont be
jnlaines wrote:

That is one heavy ass lawnmower, you good communicator, you.
jnlaines wrote:

The utility bill doesn't tell us anything unless we know what you pay per KWH. How many KWH's do you use per month?
On May 8, 10:29pm, jnlgaines_at_q_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (jnlaines) wrote:

It says its water cooled. so does it need new water continuosly, and what about humidity removal
On Sun, 9 May 2010 08:16:38 -0700 (PDT), ransley

It periodically runs a purge pump. The condenser is cooled by both water and forced air, a form of evaporative cooling. It's a split system. The air handler/evaporator is the same as any other AC unit.