i give up

Page 4 of 4
Duane Bozarth wrote:

Ah yes, my fingers like to type a lot of homonyms , and indeed I meant pique. But I could claim (falsely) that I was following the current trend of using nouns as verbs, i.e., "to raise their interest to its peak," rather than "excite their interest."
xrongor wrote:

Man, you would *love* Mexico (I did)! They fix everything, throw away virtually nothing. You can even go to a local market and buy used screws and bolts.