I cant find the hole

I am building a bird house. I have all the plans and I studied all winter. I got my wood, hammer, saw, drill, screws and nails. I made the roof and front. It says to drill a hole. I loaded the drill with a .25 bit and was ready to shoot the hole when I discovered there is no hole to use. Apparently this wood is defective because I cant find the hole in it to drill. What the hell do I do now?
George
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Lim time.....
A young bird house builder from Brighton, Once said to his girl, "You've a tight one." She replied, "pon my soul, You've drilled the wrong hole. But there's plenty of room in the right one."
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
On Apr 3, 2:00�am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

oh thats easy.
place bit on finger, turn on drill, push a little it will be easy.
you know have hole you wanted, report to emergency room for repairs.
after about 12 hours there and a thousand bucks they will get you patched up
On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 01:00:13 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I have it here on my desk. All you had to do was ask.
On Apr 2, 11:00 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

The hole you need is over there in the drill index from whence you got your .25 bit. HTH
Harry K