Hydro jet for clearing kitchen line

Page 3 of 3
We're still waiting to hear what kind of a system is involved, septic or municipal, and whether the boiling water procedure has been tried or not!!!!
How do you know HB is a female? What have I missed?
On Fri, 11 Oct 2013 19:11:51 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net"
HB is an old bag. Female? Well...

On 10/11/2013 8:11 PM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

You missed the logic used by some posters when they do not agree with the other person.
On Saturday, October 12, 2013 6:33:20 AM UTC-7, bud-- wrote:

Or when they are simply badly brought up, ill-mannered, and patently insecure.
HB

Yep. HB admitted to being an old bag.

It really is pretty funny, though.