Kitchen Units - On Line

Has anyone got any experience or feedback on using on-line kitchen uni

suppliers, in particular

Thanks Terry Wolverhampto

-- Terryw

Reply to
Terryw

Hi TerryW,

I recently purchased some units and doors from

an cannot fault either the products or the service. I dealt with Matthe who sorted everything out, and my order was delivered on time 2 week later.

I can't recommend them highly enough - I now have a beautiful ne kitchen.

Regards,

Chris N - Southampto

-- cnorton

Reply to