How to report this dangerous Chinese crap?

Page 2 of 2

Guv Bob wrote:

You'd get a jolt only if some part of your body was in contact with a grounded object, but I completely agree that the way you described the product's sloppy construction makes it sound VERY unsafe.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
On 1/29/2014 6:43 PM, bob haller wrote:

free floating illusion.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Saturday, January 11, 2014 11:50:16 PM UTC-5, Guv Bob wrote:

thing I did was check a 110VAC receptable that I knew was live and the ligh t did not illuminate. I wonder how many people will use this death trap t o test a circuit, then get shocked.

tube and the metal end caps are pushed over them.

ued.
If it makes you feel any better, a Fluke brand NCVD exhibited the exact sam e symptoms for me.
Most consumer goods are worthless shit. This is a fundamental truth of lif e.
nate