How to replace the blower drive belt on snowblower?

Hi, I just busted my drive belt on the auger that drives the snow through the blower. I have taken off the old one and now need to replace it? Is it just as simple as slipping it on over the fly wheels or I assume I have to release some kind of tensioner first? Where do I release the tension? I have a Craftsman snowblower.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Rick
Newfie wrote:

There should be an idler pulley somewhere that is operated by your hand clutch. The idler should have a spring on it that pulls it back and leaves the belts loose when the clutch is not pulled. If so, just slip the belts over the pulleys making sure they go on the correct side of the idler. Even with tension removed, the belt may be a tight fit to get it over the pulleys. Put it on one pulley and start it 1/2 way over the other then rotate the pulley to work it all the way on.
Harry K
REMOVE THE SPARK PLUG WIRE!!!
You don't want ANY CHANCE of that thing starting while your hands are in there.
Mark

Kinda like asking for model-specific auto advice and telling us you have a Chevy ;-)