How to repair Balrog-damage???

Last week, when I was digging in my garden, I found a Balrog who quickly attacked me and my house.
The Balrog destroyed 50% of my property, before I was able to stop him with a spell from my Necronomicon Ex Mortis.
How can I repair my house now???

Hi Lucas
Now that school is over I see your mommy lets you play on her computer. Fun isn't it. Will you be going into the fifth grade next year? You'll be old enough to masturbate and won't want to play on the computer as much because you'll be spending your waking hours wanking.
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:50:41 +0000, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Do you have another joke you could post or is this "school is out" your one trick pony?

I have variations of it. School vacation, holidays, spring break.
In my town, yesterday was the last day of school so I used that one.
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:20:28 +0000, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Just try to mix it up.
[snip]

Why? The supreme lack of ingenuity from the op should not be rewarded with anything beyond minimal effort.
The Ranger
We need more info...
If it's a tree house, hire some elves. If it's a cave, hire some dwarves. If you still have your Necronomicon, conjure up Cthulu. After he destroys the whole town, the feds will come in and rebuild it for you.