How to repair dino - damage?

A T-Rex ate a piece of my house and then several Velociraptors pissed and pooped in it.

How can I repair my house now?

What do you do in case of dinosaur attacks?

Reply to
Gerard Mindstep

ABANDON house!

Reply to
Tony Hwang

You can repair your house just like with any other damage. Before starting the repair, get some "Dino-B-Gone" repellant and spray your whole property with it, so that the dinos don't come around and redamage your house. I have used it for the entire 20 years I have lived here and I can tell you that I have never seen a dinosaur on my property in all that time, so it works pretty good. You have to re-apply every year though.

Reply to
Willshak

Bull. I've been in the business for a LONG time and have yet to see that stuff work.

Reply to
bryanska

try frank's hot sauce as an inexpensive repellent. but it does attract chicken wings... :)

Gerard M> A T-Rex ate a piece of my house and then several

Reply to
buffalobill

Pop in a Barney tape, and play at full volume. Point the speakers out the window. This has an immediate calming effect on the T-rex.

Failing that, you can spray Liquid Valium on your house, and that will sedate the big sharp tooth dino. Then, you can call the Humane Society and see if you can borrow a Hav A Hart Trap for a couple days.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon