How to repair cat-damage !

I have 23 cats and they scratch and bite the furniture etc. They will bring mice into the house and hunt them, ignoring my property.

What can I do ?

Reply to
Harlan Osier

Troll? Give up your house. Turn it over to cat republic.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Get professional counseling.

Reply to
Lawrence Wasserman

shoot the dam cats. 23 is ridiculous to have in ones house. Your house must stink inside.

Reply to
Dave

Adopt 4 junkyard dogs..Turn them loose and watch the fur fly!

Reply to
Gene

Feed them more they are hungry, you will be ok till you get 500 or so, maybe 2-3 years.

Reply to
m Ransley

What's the problem? It's just furniture, for God's sake!

As for the mice, that's what cats do. You don't hear the cats complaining about your beer, do you?

Reply to
JerryMouse