How to remove the cover over the crank mechanism on old Pella windows

Is there a trick to removing the plastic cover over the crank mechanism on older (? more than 15 years) Pella casement windows. I can't find what is holding them on.
diynewbie wrote:

Hi, My last house had Pella windows with cranks. That cover is just snap in/out. Remove handle and pull off.