How to Fix leaks in plastic shed roofing

Hi, I have a plastic roof on a cattery that has overlapping panels. It appears there is a leak . The roofing is kind of flat also. There appears to be leaves stuck in the overlaps on one spot that is causing the roof to leak ? due to a blockage and I found a large crack about 6 inches......How can I repair the large crack in this type of roofing?
--
Dionne

clean and repair crack with epoxy or bondo automotive body filler.
try calling shed manufacturer for advice.
could cover the entire roof with glued down rubber roofing
Dionne wrote:

Do you mean corrugated plastic / PVC panels, like this:
https://web.tradekorea.com/upload_file2/sell/82/S00016182/pvc_corrugated_sheet.jpg
Why not just replace the panel with the crack?
If you can't do that, then clean the cracked panel (the area around the crack) with a solvent (like lacquer thinner) and then apply a piece of aluminum duct tape over the crack (do this to both sides if you can). This tape will last much longer than duct-tape.
But you'll probably find that a roll of aluminum duct tape will cost as much (or more) than buying a new plastic panel.