How to convert a JPG picture into a vector drawing for experimentation

Page 4 of 7
On Sun, 12 May 2013 22:22:54 -0400, "J. Clarke"

You certainly don't read well.

That's not their problem, either.
says...

You should try writing more clearly. If you meant something clever you failed.

Then perhaps you should contact their government and explain to it what their problem really is, since you seem certain that they are incorrect in their assessment of the situation.
On Mon, 13 May 2013 00:54:25 -0400, "J. Clarke"

No clever intentions at all. You simply are incapable of reading what's written.

Many have. Like ours, theirs is interested things other than getting their economy going.

he's really not trying to "discuss"anything All he's doing is making strawmen argument to "corner" you and thus be able to imagine that he's right.
says...

I don't notice either of you explaining what the "real" problem is in Japan that is masquerading as a shrinking workforce and rising retiree population. If there is some other problem, please explain to us what it is.

Attempt at redirection noted
On Fri, 17 May 2013 10:22:08 -0400, "J. Clarke"

That's easy, though it's irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Japan has already tried a couple of decades of Obamanomics. It failed for them as it is for us, and everyone else who has tried spending themselves into prosperity. Of course you lefties are too dumb to see the obvious.
says...

I see. So when exactly did Japan adopt "Obamanomics"?
On Fri, 17 May 2013 12:14:43 -0400, "J. Clarke"

You're lying again, idiot.

'90s. They've had two "lost decades" to our half (they did Obamanomics first - and have stuck with it).
says...

On Fri, 17 May 2013 13:23:52 -0400, "J. Clarke"

Lefties can't handle the truth. Nothing new here, folks.

Typical: just because one is a left handed person (or has a darker skin tone or is of some religion or has not 100% conforming sexual orientations) one "can't handle the truth".
But we all know which people say someone "can't handle the truth". Those who go outside the law, because they think it doesn't apply to them, because they and their job is more important than the law, to the point that innocents dying as a result of such peoples' illegal actions is perfectly OK.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Few_Good_Men
Unfortunately, I guess you --- a proud outspoken person who's not honest enough to put his real name in connection with what he says (what are you ashamed of?) and too stupid to invent a reasonable looking pseudonym (so how come you want to make others think you have thought the subject through?) --- won't be able to handle this truth.
-Wolfgang

The moment you start denigrating people because they don't use their "real name", even though we have NO EVIDENCE to demonstrate that your name is YOUR "real name", we know that you have no real argument to make your case.
Stick to the subject bub And the messenger's nym is not it.
On Mon, 20 May 2013 15:48:27 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg

We all know how incredibly stupid you lefties are. You're just adding redundant information here.

You just defined Obama & Co.

Not only are you stupid, but you're a liar too. Of course that's well known, as well. A lefty can't be anything else.

Not your real name, I suppose. ...not that it matters.

Poor fool The Truth hurts and you run away from it.

Or learn from the failures of others. Like children, they believe in magical thinking and imagine that if the believe hard enough it's bound to become true and real.
On Sat, 18 May 2013 08:26:21 -0500, "Attila Iskander"

It's stunning how many people believe in magic money. I can't fathom whether it's stupidity, ignorance, mental illness, drugs, laziness, or wishful thinking that cause people to embrace it.
I have a brilliant idea! Hire me, and pay me a $250K salary, and I'll hire you and pay you $250K and we'll both be rich! That's how magic money works, in the simplest possible way. It gets more complicated, but works out the same in the end.
To make an economy work, people have to work and produce goods. They have to be allowed to keep 75% of what they earn. Otherwise, the economy will go underground and/or do a slow-motion crash.
-
Bob

But he sure needs to produce strawmen every time he posts
says...

And we should believe you because you're always right and you never lie . . .

Another strawman.