How to clean algae from patio furniture

Any ideas on how I can clean algae from the slings on my patio chairs?
Thxs.
Roger Ramjet wrote:

it well ventilated so it does not form again.. just like athletes feet the fungas takes about one month to kill it and all its spores so keep treating it for a while and when it gets wet and is not ventilated again then it starts all over again....

Oxyclean works as well and does not damage stuff as much.
EJ

I second that. Bleach. Do it outdoors and wear white clothing while sparying it.
Yaofeng

I agree with the bleach - however if these are "slings" they are most probably made of canvas. Dilute your solution. Be careful to thoroughly rinse the living hell out of them since the chlorine will shred them in a couple of days if you don't.
Jim

Household bleach will weaken fabrics. I do use bleach and TSP to remove algae from wooden or plastics, then rinse with cool water.

Kind of depends on what they are made of. You may be able to use a power washer.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math