bleach, will kill any plant growth(thats what alge/mold is)... and keep
it well ventilated so it does not form again.. just like athletes feet
the fungas takes about one month to kill it and all its spores so keep
treating it for a while and when it gets wet and is not ventilated again
then it starts all over again....
I agree with the bleach - however if these are "slings" they are most
probably made of canvas. Dilute your solution. Be careful to thoroughly
rinse the living hell out of them since the chlorine will shred them in a
couple of days if you don't.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.