How do I replace fireplace doors?

I moved into a house and the glass doors on the wood burning fireplace insert are too big. I've looked around and can't find replacements. Do I need to replace the whole insert?
--
Mac Cool

That would seem to be the best and cheapest, if not the only solution unless you can determine the manufacturer and contact them.
Don Young
I really need pics to assess the situation.