Have you priced copper lately?

Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

Chain saw

Reply to
Charlie Bress

Copper sulphate can be quite effective.

I have also drilled a hole with a speed bore and battery drill down at dirt level sized for a piece of plumber's copper pipe. Drive it in. Tree will not make the year.

I have also read that girdling the tree with a piece of copper wire is effective.

DanG

Hint that it has WMDs.

Reply to
Toller

damn, somebody beat me to it!!

randy

Reply to
xrongor

Rather slow. You can spray it with weed killer, but the effect varies with the type of tree. Most effective is to girdle it. Cut a 1 inch section around the base of the tree, deep enough to go past the bark. Water still travels up the center, but that leaves a gap so that nutrients can get back to the roots. Takes a year or two till the tree is dead.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon

We had a chinaberry tree removed from our front yard. I thought it was dead. But shoots still kept coming up a year later. I finally had to dig the stump.

It was NOT a fun day.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Ask another troll

Reply to
Bob

Make it into a table.

Death to the christian jew cop government.

Reply to
Colonel Polyps

I am rather concerned that you are interested in methods other than the obvious - use a chain saw. This leads me to suspect that it isn't your tree. If you have a beef with your neighbor then work it out like adults - don't resort to urban terrorism.

Reply to
Kelly Jones

How would you like it if I killed you bitch.

Reply to
Mr.Tree

Oh, look Marge! Another coward hiding behind a keyboard. Loser.

Reply to
I-zheet M'drurz

Don't Ent er into these sort of debates.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Its my neighbors'. Its blockind my C-band dish and every year it gets taller and taller soon I won't be able to see any satellites at all.

Reply to
madmun

Find the root drill a hole in it then fill it with muratic acid. But the EPA can take soil samples. or cut the circumference of the tree through all the bark. It will die slowly. I cut my neighbors tree down and they had the SWAT team on me. They were dressed like terrorists.

Death to the christian jew cop government.

Reply to
Colonel Polyps

No justice no peace.

Terrorism works. Ask Bush.

Death to the christian jew cop government.

Reply to
Colonel Polyps

You got the balls? Assmaggot.

voodoo disease 666

Reply to
Colonel Polyps

Have you considered moving the dish to one side or the other?

Reply to
Ian Stirling