Houston Guy Expo

"There will be beer, sports heroes, Hooters Girls signing calendars, home improvement stuff, big screen televisions stuck on football games, a NASCAR race car, an eating contest and Elvis imitators at Houston's first, here's a shocker, Guy Expo..."
"Habitat for Humanity will construct a man's dream garage, complete with built-in bar, lots of power tools and things that make noise when you plug them into the wall."
Story http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/life/hoffman/6668004.html
Official website http://www.theguyexpo.com/see.html
For a mere $8 (adults), you can see what heaven is like.
Police, fire, military and Elvis imitators get in free. (But isn't there a penalty of imitating a policeman?)

I would go, if I had a bunk- house and a "tank".
You really should go and pick up girls. Being as close as you are.
I take it this is not as big as the Texas State Fair...
Oren wrote:

Evidently this "Guy Expo" is a wandering show. Their web site has photos from one held in Minneapolis and they just completed one held in St.Paul (maybe the same one?).
As for girls, well yeah. I used to advise the ladies to attend HAL-PC meetings (Houston Area League of PC users). "There's bad news and good news," I would argue. "Bad news: the 15,000 male members are all geeks. The good news is they all have a job."
"Works for me" was the common reply.