Flipping the Bird to the Judge

Thank you sir. May I have another?

-- Stephanie: What did you do today? Leonard Hofstadter: Well, I'm a physicist, so I just thought about stuff. Stephanie: That's it? Leonard Hofstadter: I wrote some of it down.

Reply to
Metspitzer

On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 22:01:28 -0500, Metspitzer wrote in Re Flipping the Bird to the Judge:

Looks like all the charm, smiles, hair flipping and love-eyes didn't help the bitch much.

Reply to
CRNG

From memory, I think Andy Griffith (sherrif) once said "you flaunted the law. You can't be doing that."

.

Looks like all the charm, smiles, hair flipping and love-eyes didn't help the bitch much.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I was wondering how many levels of escallation would occur. Too many, I guess.

.

-- Stephanie: What did you do today? Leonard Hofstadter: Well, I'm a physicist, so I just thought about stuff. Stephanie: That's it? Leonard Hofstadter: I wrote some of it down.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

no no idiot ... PENNY !!!

Reply to
Robert

Robert wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@e10g2000vbv.googlegroups.com:

The Canadian Mint has just discontinued the Penny (true!).

All girls named "Penny" are now required by law to rename themselves.

Reply to
Tegger

Good thing the US never had a penny, huh?

Reply to
krw

Only the ones that have good cents .......

Reply to
Robert

Wouldn't those be allowed to remain? Just can't name babies that, after the change.

.

Only the ones that have good cents .......

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:gxyQs.374455$ snipped-for-privacy@fed15.iad:

No. All Pennies must rename themselves to Nickel.

There is no Grandfather Clause, sorry. (Now waiting for the inevitable Santa jokes...)

Reply to
Tegger

It's just a little change.

Reply to
krw

Yah, I throw away any penneys found in change. They're essentially worthless.

Reply to
Buck Nichols