House paint color programs

Are there any free computer programs that allow you to enter a photo of a building and easily try different color combinations, to help you pick a color for painting.

A few years back I tried that Glidden CD from Orange Borg. It worked to the point it gave some idea of the look. Easily? Wouldn't say that. You had to outline and define each area which can take a lot of time. Not sure how any pkg would get around that. Once done, changing colors was easy. At the time I think they charged 5 bucks for the CD.

http://architecture.about.com/od/software/tp/paintsoftware.htm
The little color chips lie, the software will lie more, but at least it will get you headed in the right general direction.