Hotpoint Dryer

HI
I have a hoptpoint dryer VTD20P. It has two heat settings (high and low) and there does not seem any differance between them.
Set on either I measure (using an infra-red thermometer) around 65 Degree C at the drum.
I think its only working on the low setting.
Anyone help?
Thanks
Hi,
Model# won't work for me....and appears to be too short?!?

Most have little difference, low/delicate might be 130-135F and ref may be 140-145F.

Where? Usually use a thermometer on the air exit on the dryer.

How long does it take to dry an average load?
part of the dryer element is burned out
the dryer energizes more heat strips for higher heat settings
some of yours are burned out (at least one)
this is why the temperature seems the same
easy to fix