Home Repair Digital Encylopedia- does one exist?

I bought my first house last month, and I need a great DIY reference. Ideally, I think it would be cool to find a DVD-ROM that has instruction videos, etc. Does such a thing exist? If not, what is a good comprehensive book/website to reference?
Thanks...
tfmm wrote:

Sure. I think you can find one at one or more of the DIY BigBox stores. I just checked Amazon.com and they seem to have a Black & Decker version for less than $5.00 as well as others. Search for software keywords home repair.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
<< I need a great DIY reference. >>
To get started get the "Home Improvement 1 2 3" CD from Home Depot. That and something like the Readers Digest DIY Manual (ISBN 0-89577-378-3) ought to give you a lot of basic information. You can't take a DVD to a job site so books are often your best bet (no power required). HTH
Joe

Who Says?
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=sc_pgb_r_3_0_1042080/602-8862960-9388665?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin 001EZKUK
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB
My local Home Depot has the book by that name but denies there ever was, is or will be a CD. Can you help me further?