Home Decorators Collection

I was looking at some bathroom vanities from this catalog. The prices seem very reasonable - too reasonable, I guess. I am aware that this is not high end stuff, but I was wondering how it might compare to a big box store? I need a small vanity and top for our 2nd bathroom, mainly used as a powder room, not every day bathing/showering etc. Any thoughts on product quality from this catalog?
ronil dexon <ronildexon[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote in

Backdoor spamming is all this is

Well, go compare it. This is not alt.personal.servant
BTW, forgot something didn't ya goofy asswipe? An incompetent spammer at that.
ronil dexon wrote:

to HD. I'd suspect they have some of the same merchandise and quality? I've seen several items in their online catalog that I like, but haven't liked enough to pay shipping. If I could get it at a HD I might have bought at least one. They also have an outlet division that seems to have decent prices.
My Mom has bought furniture from [url=http://www.lifestyle-landscapes.com ] Landscape Designers Seattle [/url] and it's very good and heavy wood. Not cheap or flimsy.