HF 15% Coupon 12/11-12/14

http://tinyurl.com/ycox6nx
I clicked the link "more coupons" and some really nifty coupons appeared.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

But wait! There's more! :-)
http://tinyurl.com/yaatu6s
on 12/11/2009 7:20 PM (ET) Red Green wrote the following:

I got a booklet of coupons from HF. Tossed it in the recycle can since they are only good at the brick and mortar store and that's too far away.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY