Help

I'm afraid to ask a question now. I thought this forum was to help people not to ridicule those of us that are novice re-pair people.

Reply to
Padre

You ever work with a bunch of repairmen? They spend half the time working. Half the time drinking coffee. Half the time busting chops and joking with each other.

Just part of the routine. Crawl out from under the bed, now, and ask some questions.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Thank you anyway. I guess I had better stay under the bed for today.

Reply to
Padre

Padre:

P > I'm afraid to ask a question now. I thought this forum was to help P > people not to ridicule those of us that are novice re-pair people.

Good point, and thank you for posting that. Some people do get quite sarcastic and downright nasty at times. The purpose of newsgroups. conferences should be to help. Admittedly some repairs and other functions done by professionals look easy to do by us amateurs. Lots of tricks and specialilzed learning, some of which can be done by us amateurs, some not. So yes, it would be nice if the snide remarks were left untyped.

  • I went to a seafood rave last week and pulled a mussel.
Reply to
barry martin

Yes my son; what is it you wanted ask?

Reply to
Terry

P > Thank you anyway. I guess I had better stay under the bed for today.

Keep a lookout for the killer dust bunnies!

  • AQUADEXTROUS: ability to turn the bathtub faucet on&off with your toes.
Reply to
barry martin