Help

I'm afraid to ask a question now. I thought this forum was to help people not to ridicule those of us that are novice re-pair people.
You ever work with a bunch of repairmen? They spend half the time working. Half the time drinking coffee. Half the time busting chops and joking with each other.
Just part of the routine. Crawl out from under the bed, now, and ask some questions.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Yes my son; what is it you wanted ask?
P > Thank you anyway. I guess I had better stay under the bed for today.
Keep a lookout for the killer dust bunnies! <g>
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* AQUADEXTROUS: ability to turn the bathtub faucet on&off with your toes.