hedge trimmer

I have about 120' of privit hedge that's about 6'tall ,is there hedge trimmer that has a long extension,now I have to stand on a stool to trim the tops,my wife insists on having it that tall,I am only 5' 9" tall so it's quite a job to trim these things.Thanks
Anyone know where to buy a Black & Decker DS600 hedge trimmer in Australia? (It has an accessory extension handle)
Tony Pacc wrote:

I know someone who has a red max weed whacker that has a hedge attachment.
See http://www.redmax.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=3&idproductD http://www.redmax.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=3&idproductD
for one variation
Echo has one too http://www.echo-usa.com/prods_list.asp?Category=PROATTACH
and
here for dedicated long reach trimmers http://www.echo-usa.com/prods_list.asp?Category=HEDGECLIPPER
I like the combo units, you have less junking up your shed. Red-max and echo are pro grade top quality units and will be priced accordingly. Echo may have something in a homeowner line at the big box store too.
Tony Pacc wrote:

I saw one the other day, but I can't remember where or who made it.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
I never saw a trimmer with more than a short cord, You will probably need more than 16ga or you can burn out your trimmer, be sure to size it right, I have a gas trimmer, your hedge from the back of a pickup would be easy. Let your wife cut it if she has to have it 6ft.
Joseph Meehan wrote:

Board are we?
No wrote:

I guess so. Actually I just wanted to encourage the OP in his hunt.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

How far do you have to lean over?
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Stilts. It's not that hard to learn to use them.

But be sure to learn how to use them before you include the hedge trimmer.