Harbor Fright 20% coupon

Harbor Freight? Doesn't everybody here know about them?
snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote in

The thing he is asking Salty is the ...boatus.html... piece of it.
None of the std HF links have that. And all the current HF coupons via links are a max of 15% the fast few months. And those, although frequently refreshed, only have a valid dates that are only a few days.

Looking the (boat.u.s.html) link, the 20% off coupon is good until 02/20/10 (print it once a week and use until then)
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayPage.do?pageFile=boatus.html
Oh, and the free LED light, if we must! (02/28/10)
Oren wrote:

I've got about ten of those doggone LED flashlights (not counting the ones I've given away to ladies I date under the ruberic of "I saw this and didn't want you to be lost in the dark" which usually engenders unbridled affection).
The flashlights are really pretty good - and, of course, you can't beat the price.
Me, too. Plenty of those flash lights. They are pocket size, and plenty bright. I've had a couple blue ones, the light module came separated from the tube. Had to take it back for replacement.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Odd idea. Has anyone ever foraged through a Harbor Freight dumpster?
Just imagine the things one could score! Uncountable many blue flashlights with no lens covers that could be made into Christmas tree lights, generators that won't but the motor still works, compasses that point south instead of north, multi-function tools that neither multi nor function but have a serviceable bit attached, broken ropes, three-legged step-stools, two leather mittens (both for left hand), a 36-item alphanumeric punch set missing the letters P-R-I-C-K.
The mind reels.
I've heard tales of equipment that is only broken some small way, and they just pitch it out.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I just noticed the subject in detail. Not sure if it was a typo or intentional. Either way, good chuckle.

It's a dangerous place. You can enter looking for one particular item that you never find, and somehow end up at the checkout counter with a cart full of things you didn't know you needed, anyway.
But, they were on sale!
Now, if we could train our Gitmo people at HF, in the art of persusasion. We'd win the war in a year. Waterboarding, 35% off. Only December 17 to 21, though. Then wait for the next coupon.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Maybe we should start flooding/spamming the shit out of them with HF ads emphasizing mail order option. The cheap bastards (remember they returned the rental truck from NYC bombing) might go for the pricing lures as well as like the liberal return policy for failing items.
Can you see the headlines?
    "Mystery stealth group wiping out terrorist worldwide via bombings".
And in other news:
    "Harbor Freight inundated with complaints all from people named Achmed"