Harbor Freight Tormek Clone Grinder $68-COUPON

Here ya go...

you speak of me, speak well.

Reply to
-MIKE-

It's also third from the bottom on the left at

J. Clarke

Many thanks, Mike. You da man!

Larry

Reply to
TD Driver

I stopped at a HF store yesterday to look at the Fein MM type tool they are selling. They didn't have any in stock, but they did have the Tormek copy on the shelf. I was a little surprised how cheesy it looked even for a HF tool. I would love to hear continued reviews.

cm

Reply to
cm

The price with the coupon is attractive, but by now I've learned that cheaper isn't always a better deal. Sometimes paying more is cheaper in the long run, and I have to think something made in Germany is probably built to higher standards than a similar item made in China.

DGDevin

Well, spend what you want, but I don't think where it's made has as much impact as HOW it's made..

I'm sure that there are no places in Germany making cheap tools, though..

As the owner of a shop full of mostly chi-wan-ese tools, mostly Jet lathes, I'm impressed with a good tool, and don't really care where it's made..

(not implying that the HF tool is good or bad, as I haven't seen it)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Clone grinder, eh? Is that used when your clone gets dull? Or is it used to make clone sausage? . . . . Sorry, I suffer from Lee Michaels' disease.

Reply to
Robatoy