25% Harbor Freight Coupon...some hoop jumping though

Buy something on 12/26 or 12/27. Receive coupon good only on New Years Day. Up to you if it's worth the hassle.

Click then go to page 2 for details

The 20% coupon that salty posed may be good enough.

Red Green

I went to the HF near me, to redeem a flash light coupon found in the news paper. I won't swear to the number, but I think the cashier said they gave out 24,000 flashlights in the last couple days. Said to keep the coupon, they would be back in stock some day soon.

Has anyone else run into out-of-stock moments?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Blades for the "multi-purpose tool". A couple months later, they had lots.

Reply to
Bob F

After just a month the free flashlight went dead because of its Envo-Max cells leaked. Now when I load new cells into the carrier there's a hissing sound.

Fake ID

I use the poor quality carbon zinc batteries in my remote reading thermometer. When they go dead after a couple weeks, I have plenty more to use. I like to put alkaline batteries in the short lights, immediately. Carbons are prone to leak.

Maybe your light has a snake that doesn't like alkaline batteries?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

snipped-for-privacy@sonic.net (Fake ID) wrote in news:4b31e93e$0$1607 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.sonic.net:

Hope you took the extended warranty.

Reply to
Red Green

No but you can really do good on those 25% off coupons. They always have something marked way down on sale so if it's already like 30% or

50% off and you get another 25% off of that it's a steal. I got a $239 winch for less than $90 once by doing just that.
Reply to
Jon

I hadn't thought to use a 25% coupon on a close out or sale item. Sounds like you made a very good purchase, there. Thank you for the idea.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon