Harbor Freight free flash light

http://tinypic.com/r/6gv30z/4
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
✖
On Nov 16, 11:32 am, "Stormin Mormon"

A few months ago HD was selling a 6 pack of these flashlights with 18 non-alkaline batteries for $9.97. Free is good, but 6 for $10 ain't bad either!
Now I've got 6 flashlights turning up everywhere when I don't need one, but never where I want them to be when I do!
Add pictures here
✖
DerbyDad03 wrote:

I just got a 2 pack for $3 using the latest coupon book.
Add pictures here
✖
How much is it after the 20% off coupon?
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

re: "How much is it after the 20% off coupon?"
(0 - 20%) = (0 - 0 x 0.2) = (0 - 0) = (you'll confuse the cashier if you hand her both coupons)
Besides, both coupons say you can't use it with any other discount. You make the choice - free or 20% off $7.
It's your call.
Add pictures here
✖
DerbyDad03 wrote:

You take things way too seriously.
Beside, I couldn't read the fine print on that page.
Add pictures here
✖

How serious could I have been being if my equation ended with:
= (you'll confuse the cashier if you hand her both coupons)
BTW, I simply pointed out the fine print before anybody else did. ;-)
Add pictures here
✖
DerbyDad03 wrote:

My post was supposed to be humor. Whoosh!
Add pictures here
✖

So was mine! Whoosh x 2
Add pictures here
✖
DerbyDad03 wrote:

But some people don't have as finely-honed sense of humor as the three of us.
Add pictures here
✖
Thanks, gave me a smile. What is the sound of one hand coupon cutting?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

They've been giving away flashlights (with a coupon) for about a month now. I have about six.
I've got to take back an unused chain hoist this week, so I'll pick up another. Amazing, they'll give me $44 (for the hoist) AND a flashlight just for entering their doors.
I actually used my son's chain hoist to lift the bed from my pickup so I could replace the fuel sensor transmitter. The only attachment point that would work was a sturdy limb from an oak tree in the front yard. Kind of funny looking, the bed suspended from a tree while a couple of fellows are working on a naked truck about ten feet away...
But, this is redneck country, so nobody paid much mind to the picture...
Add pictures here
✖
HeyBub wrote:

trees, even in town....
-- aem sends....
Add pictures here
✖

I hang my riding mower from a limb to clean the deck.
Harry K
Add pictures here
✖

So at what age did you realize V8's don't grow on trees?
Add pictures here
✖
They don't?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

No. The Big Three don't even recognize Arbor Day.
Add pictures here
✖
That musta been a sight to behold. I got to ask, was the truck bed black? It coulda been a lynching?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

No, was green. Imagine something green hanging from a tree.
Add pictures here
✖
Imagine your country neighbors driving by. "Hey, Bubba! Where we get a tree dat grows truck beds? Mine just drop leaves an then the ol lady wants me out dere raking?"
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus