Half a Pillar - where, how ?

Interested in placing an ornamental pillar or two in our home. Not sure if I want full pillars or half pillars (flush to a wall). Regardless of which way I go, is there a well known company that produced such items, and other architecural items as well (either wood or prefab)?
Thanks Todd

Any of the box stores can order them for you. Different styles, some wood , some foamy stuff.
"Todd W. Roat" wrote in message

Fypon is a good product. http://www.fypon.com /
Fypon has a search (your zip code) for retailers. OR Check your yellow pages for "Millwork" companies, in my area you can order through mill shops. Some even stock it.

try Brosco they have everything!

Get a catalog from Outwater Plastics.
http://www.outwater.com /
Thanks gentlemen,
Both suggestions great. A Fypon dealer near by and a local mill shop.
Todd