Guess The Appliance

Two service calls today.
First: Used a mini mag flash light, turkey baster, phillips screw driver, and fingers.
Second: Used a nut driver 5/16 inch, crescent wrench, And a utility knife "box cutter".
Can you identify what type of device I was fixing? (Ah, give it a good guesss....)
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

These are my guesses in this order: Washing machine Dishwasher Garbage disposal
Garbage disposal
Excellent guess. Same idea, for item one. Rotary vane pump to discharge water. Half credit.
You didn't guess at appliance two, no credit.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

A bit of luck and a bad experience with my whirlpool calypso washer ;)
Larry

Condom machine.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Inflatable vinyl plastic love doll with real live motion.
TDD

Dammit! I was tossing back & forth exactly that and the condom machine.
Red Green wrote:

I beat ya to it, neener, neener, neener......
TDD