"Grass USA" Drawer Slides??

Hi all,
Hoping that someone can help, and tell me the part number for a "Grass USA" drawer slide, that I need a replacement for. The front wheel on mine broke off last night, and I am having a hard time trying to find the product number of this part.
At first I thought it was a "Blum" drawer slide, but I read that "Blum" has their name "Blum" stamped on there, along with the product number. My drawer slider only had a "G" on there, that looked like this: G*. After searching the internet, I found out that it was made by a company called "Grass USA".
There is NO numbers of any kind on this thing at all. And all the ones I have seen for sale all look different then mine, with the screw hole in the wrong place.
I found a pic from a guy, who has one exactly like mine, as he was looking for the back bracket. Notice in the pic how there are 2 screw holes, 1 on each side of the wheel, this is what I need. My brackets have a 1 screw hole to the left of the wheel, and 1 screw hole to the right of the wheel.
Here is a pic of what my slider looks like:
http://www.swisco.com/images/pictures/2011/04/796.jpg
Does anyone know what part number this one is, and where I can find a replacement??
Thanks!
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 7, 5:38 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (MICHELLE H.) wrote:

You can talk with these people http://www.cabinetparts.com/f/drawer-slides /
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (MICHELLE H.) wrote:

Your pictures are not worth 1000 words. Too small, unlabeled, etc. I can't tell what's broken. This might be a thing where you need to modify and adapt. Is the wheel detached, or is the piece that holds the wheel broken into pieces? Fitting a new loose wheel (readily available) or modifying a similar bracket to make it work in your situation are options.
Add pictures here
✖
Yes. the wheel completely broke off, and when the wheel broke off, it failed to stop the drawer from coming all the way out, and so the metal track/rail that the drawer fits into bent as well.
Add pictures here
✖
The thing is, even if I find a new wheel, the original wheel which snapped off, was soldered in place. I don't have any soldering tools, to solder it in place?
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/9/2011 11:35 AM, MICHELLE H. wrote:

For Gawds sake, get a new slide and quit whining.
I need a wheel, but I can not install the wheel. I would say there is one chance in a few million that it is soldered on, likely welded or pressed in. Hmm? Maybe get the wheel and hire a welder to weld it on? That would be cheap, right?
Get a new slide.
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/9/2011 10:35 AM, MICHELLE H. wrote:

Those are a very generic, inexpensive roller slide.
Take the one you've got to local building supply/big box/hardware store and pick the closest pair they've got and replace the pair on that drawer. In a week you'll not even remember they're not quite the same.
Be surprised if they're more than $5-7 the pair...

✖