Got Shower leaks? New Product!

Clear Day There is a wonderful new product designed, but itís not on the market yet. I am doing my own market research for it. This new seal kit for your shower curtain can relieve you of a wet bathroom floor forever! The kit adheres to your shower wall and your curtain. It is simple to install and will keep any water from getting out on to the floor. Please reply to this Notice or Email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if interested. Thank you, ADW A_Plus Distributing
Add pictures here
‚úĖ