Go to Home Depot or Lowes now. I mean now!!!

Hi, Add to that lobbyists roaming in DC. Ordinary Joe is always left out in the cold. No one cares.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I can't slip a congressman $100,000.00 stack of bills for serious consideration of a particular amendment to a bill buried in a thousand pages that will benefit me or my business as a lobbyist can. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Maybe they *DO* understand?

. Christ>> The government cannot give to

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I was always taught that when you found yourself in a hole you should stop digging.

Reply to
Mike

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk... You are SO clever!

Reply to
dennisgauge

Complete nonsense.

"Supposed to" "actually"

Well, not so much "treason" (the Constitution is very specific about this) but the point is taken.

A *lot* more than a figurehead. Veto. Bully pulpit. Unlimited air time. Slush funds out the ying-yang. Complete control of the bureaucracy and *regulations*.

They certainly share the blame but there is plenty pointed straight at #1.

Never underestimate the ignorance of the American people. Note the number of lefties, just in this group!

Reply to
krw