Go to Home Depot or Lowes now. I mean now!!!

Page 2 of 2
Might want to buy some air freshener, for when you're around politicians who are "shoveling the sh.."?
I'll admit, I'm not getting a warm fuzzy feeling from the actions of the US gov't at the moment.
http://jpfo.org/articles-assd03/bullets-and-heavy-weapons.htm
Article on Syria, and related issues.
On 9/3/2013 6:01 PM, Lonesome Dove wrote:

On 09/03/2013 06:01 PM, Lonesome Dove wrote:

Be sure the shovel is made in China so you can contribute to US unemployment and the trade deficit.

Why you need a shovel for When The Hole is One Big Open Pit That Hoes No Water
On Tuesday, September 3, 2013 3:01:34 PM UTC-7, Lonesome Dove wrote:

He couldn’t do it without help from John McCain
On 9/3/2013 6:01 PM, Lonesome Dove wrote:

stop digging.
On Tuesday, September 3, 2013 6:01:34 PM UTC-4, Lonesome Dove wrote:

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk... You are SO clever!