Gibson AC/Heatpump

I'm having a house built, and yesterday the Heatpump/Air Handler was installed. They are "Gibson" brand, 4-ton, SEER-12 (specifically the heatpump is model JT3BC-048K and the airhandler is model GB3BV-060K-CB).
Anyone have any info on this brand/model, as to it's performance, reliability, noise level, etc... ? I'm thinking it's a "middle-of-the-road" type unit and if there was anything good or bad about them. Thanks for info.
Linux Registered User #327951