GE igniter replacement for a GE XL44 oven

the igniter on my oven/ lower igniter part #wb2x9154 is not working what is the best way to access this part on the oven/i have tried to go in from the top, but that still doesnt give me access to the electrical wires(can see it just cant get my fingers on it). of course there were no directions with the part any help would be greatly snipped-for-privacy@comast.net
Lift on the oven door and remove, it will get in your way when servicing the burner. Remove the oven racks, then remove the lower panel, the bottom of the stove interior. The burner and ignition now should be fully exposed and easy to service. While installing the new ignitor DO NOT TOUCH THE IGNITOR, if you do it can burn out from the oils on your fingers. Handle it with the material that it was packaged in.