GE Dryer Fan Blower Replacement

GE's web site...... with the model number.

Reply to
SQLit

Go here

on parts and accessories. enter model number you will get parts for sale but at the top of the page is a .pdf with an exploded parts diagram. Should help and its free.

Reply to
No

Hi, I'm a newsgroup newbee so please accept my apologies for any social faux pas in advance. I need to replace the fanblower housing on my GE new style gas dryer. Is there any online disassembly instructions? (free!!???...I'm broke)

Thanks

Reply to
cvianna

"SQLit" wrote in news:39h_e.38$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net:

again...perhaps I overlooked it.

Reply to
cvianna

"No" wrote in news:1127855141.621005.99470 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Thanks I already have that, and that is all they have on their site. I called their 800 number and was informed that they do not provide repair information but would, of course, be happy to schedule for one of their repairmen to come out and fix it. At my expense of course. I will never by another GE product!!

Reply to
cvianna

Have you found a brand that offers free, in home repairs? We'd like to hear.

Who you gonna buy instead?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

i am with you there, GE products that i have bought all broke within 6 months of ownership. ge phone, and other ge appliances.

Fish.

Reply to
fish