Gazebo or Pergola Slats - Aluminum?

Anyone heard of aluminum slats that can be used on gazebos or pergolas? I'd like to replace the old rotten wooden ones. I originally thought of using a composite like Trex or TimberTech but my pergola is white (and I want to keep it that way) and those products don't come in white. A friend said he'd heard of aluminum slats that can onlty be professionally installed (for some unknown reason) -- i.e. they are not sold at Home Depot, Lowes, or the like....
TIA.

I just purchased two all aluminum pergolas kits - about 10' x 10' - at Costco. Have not installed it yet but the display looks pretty good. BTW, its white.
If you really want to install aluminum tubings, try a place that just sell metal stocks. Much better pricing than Home Depot or Lowes. The disadvantage is you couldn't use a nail gun so the installation might go much slower.
As an aside, my next door neighbor's gazebo collapsed last night in the ice storm. Metal Frame, vinyl or cloth roof. Probably cheap, but it wasn't that heavy a storm either. If I had thought of it I would have told him to take the roof off for the winter, but I didnt so I'm warning you all.