Gazebo / Pergola kits?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here knows where I could buy a gazebo "kit?" I'm looking for a supplier of the manufactured steel brackets that allow for an

8-sided roof, and various plans for an 8-sided building of any size depending on the length of the roof joists. (You supply your own lumber.) TIA
Reply to
HA HA Budys Here

Dan Parrell

Hey Tia, Lee Valley has what I think you're looking for. Here's the link

that doesn't work, go to their website and search "gazebo" I have not used this, so I can't comment on it

Keep your stick on the ice. Tony

Reply to
Tony Mo

Thanks, the gazebo kit is exactly what I'm looking for, except their's is

6-sided and I wanted 8-sided...

I may just take the plunge and do it without a bracket kit.

Reply to
HA HA Budys Here